Sunday, April 15, 2007

Family Force 5 | Business Up Front/Party In the Back


Instead of getting the KJ-52 CD, I decided to get this one (only it was the diamond edition). It is really good, but if you can't stand loud music then you probably won't like it... you should try Stellar Kart, Reliant K, the Newsboys, or Jars of Clay. Here is the tracks. I put the tracks I really liked in bold.

1. "Cadillac Phunque" – 3:27
2. "Kountry Gentleman" – 3:23
3. "X-Girlfriend" – 3:38
4. "Drama Queen" – 3:51
5. "Put Ur Hands Up" – 4:20
6. "Love Addict" – 2:52
7. "Earthquake" – 3:05

8. "Replace Me" – 3:35
9. "Lose Urself" – 3:10
10. "Peachy" – 3:46
11. "Supersonic" – 3:07
12. "Numb" – 3:11

The Diamond Edition includes these tracks:

13. "I Love You To Death" - 2:45
14. "Face Down" - 3:53
15. "Never Let You Go" - 3:10

As you can see, I liked a lot of them. The begining to Supersonic was pretty good... but it wasn't one of my favorites. Oh yeah; The diamond edition has a different cover.

I give this CD a: 9/1o

It's a very good CD... as a matter of fact, it's Family Force 5's first CD. I guess it's a good start. Most of the songs are rock or crunk... just to let you know.

GOD bless you all. Peace be with you.

RC Hammer

6 comments:

Isabella said...

yeahh im bringing my ipod....and no Ed Kowlzack is the leader...(spelling on last name) ill say his name at school.....the Love Shines IS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVORITESS!!!



heck yess ill bring my ipod...LOL!!

Bella~

Isabella said...

ryker two words........can you guess?!?! NO LAPTOPS!!! HECKKKK YESSS BABY!! im so happy!! i thought the song "face down" was by the red jumpsuit appartus...oh yeahh....theres always more than one!! lol!! i love the face down by the red jumpsuit people..you should listen to it!! its hottt

well adiosssss

Bella~

Isabella said...

Nick Zoller is Emily's dream boy friend....but he doesn't like her...so it's kinda weird if you think about it...she always talks about him and one day i told her that he liked me and i liked him...SHE FLIPPED OUT!! lol...but i didn't she just a crazy girl!!! so yeahh

Bella~

RC HAMMER said...

Good... you bringing your ipod.

Never heard of the jumpsuit people.

Why does Nick Zoller ow you a dollar?

RC Hammer

Isabella said...

oh its just a joke between me and em......you know....because his last name rhymes....peace



Bella~

Anonymous said...

Hello this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Feel free to visit my website :: exercises to increase vertical leap