Monday, August 27, 2007

The Exalted Ones...




For whosoever exalteth himself shall be humbled; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
Luke 14:11

Many people today have lied to themselves... And they have fallen for their own lies. They think that in order to feel better about themselves, they have to put someone down. It's all about building themselves up with the crumbled results of their last victom. Many people find it as a sport; Put down the ones you don't like, so you assumingly gain popularity and new friendships with the one you do like. In other words, many people exalt themselves.
My message today is two words: It's wrong. Not only that, it's sinful. It offends GOD. I tell you, everyone who exalts themself looking for power, will be greatly humbled by the all-powerful, almighty GOD. Amen.
Now, if you seek power among others, and if you want to stand firm and stand strong in front of people (without sinning), here is my advice. Stop. Stop seeking power in this world. Stop seeking revenge. Stop seeking every material, every item... Stop seeking earthly things. The only thing you should be after is GOD, and pleasing GOD. This way you will truly be happy with what you have, and maybe, maybe GOD will bless you with some of the power you (use) to want. How about this:
Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33

But when you get a good blessing... When you get anything that is good, make sure you praise GOD and thank HIM. Because everything that is good comes from GOD.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father...

James 1:17

GOD bless you all. Peace be with you. Keep your faith limitless, and your relationship with GOD strong. Don't lose hope. Do not fear. GOD is with you. May all praise go to HIM.

Your servant, RC Hammer





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. This made me think of the guy in the bible GOD gave alot of knowledge to but he used it in the wrong way.

-Dcaf

Anonymous said...

bella what do you think about it

Isabella said...

honestly it never matters when i give my opinion;; so I will keep it to myself thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Haha your the life of the party aren't you bella.

-Dcaf

Isabella said...

haha yup=]]

1 said...

I invite everyone to read my newest post on my blog, it is no question the most important in my whole series.

_Dcaf_

Anonymous said...

oh i under stanand you wouldent want these people to hear it

RC HAMMER said...

Sorry I've been gone. I went up to the U.P. and I didn't have a chance to tell anyone. Sorry. So, what's happened?

RC Hammer

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's amazing that the Bible predicts these events so accurately. Treaty between Israel is definately huge. I think they've already signed a peace treaty with some other country in the middle east, Israel has. I can't believe we're so close!

-Dcaf

Anonymous said...

tommy had a party thats all i can think of

RC HAMMER said...

Yes I couldn't make it... Hold on a second...

(Did you play Smash Bros.)

Isabella said...

soo whats up?

RC HAMMER said...

My new post is coming up... And I have other things to say, but I'll wait until I get more comments on my other post.