Saturday, December 1, 2007

Newsboys | Your Love is Better than Life

Newsboys

Your Love is Better than Life


I dunno nothing that I haven't been taught,I dunno why I was born into the family I've got,I dunno if I ever had an original thought,Maybe not, maybe so, maybe later, I dunnoI dunno how I can end a prayer, then turn on a friend,I dunno what I was thinking when I just pressed send,I dunno why I still criticize the things I dunnoI dunno, I dunno, I dunno, but this one thing I know


YOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your love, I'm just a broken machineYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your love, it's all a mindless routineYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your love, I'm in another free fallYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your love, I've got nothing at all


I dunno what goes down the moment we dieDo we get halos & harps? Do we sleep? Do we fly? I dunnoHow, when and why this world will finally end,Speculation's gonna grow, who knows best, I dunnoI dunno if I should push ahead or stop and grieve,I lie awake and wonder how to make a city believe,I dunno when it's a ministry and when it's a showMaybe neither, maybe both, I dunno, but this one thing I know


YOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your love, I'm just a broken machineYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your touch I'm not a full human beingYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEIf I should ever leave, where would I go?YOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEI look to you 'cause you're the lover of my soul


HERE'S TO THE LOVER OF MY SOULHERE'S TO THE LOVER OF MY SOUL


I dunno when to walk away or stand and fightJust when I've got it wrong, I'm sure I heard you rightAnd when my arguments are watertight you expose every hole with a flash and a flood and I knowI hear you call in the eye of the storm and I know you've had my back since the day I was born stillStoking my heartStill stirring my headYou're my pillar of fireYou're the wine, you're the bread, and


YOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your love, I'm just a broken machineYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your love, it's all a mindless routineYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your love, I'm in another free fallYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEWithout your love, I've got nothing at all


YOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEI dunno nothing that I haven't been taught, I dunno why I was born into the family I've got,YOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEI dunno if I ever had an original thought, maybe not, maybe so, maybe soon, maybe later, I dunnoYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEI dunno when I've got it right or wrong, I dunno how I can wrap it in a four minute song, but I knowYOUR LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFEMy grip is better when I'm not hanging on, your love is making us strong (all along)Your love is better than life

No comments: