Monday, June 4, 2007

Anything...






If you have been following this blog, then you should know this verse:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13

Still don't think you have enough abilities or enough strength to face some of the challenges in your life? Oh thee of little faith! Read this:

And He (GOD) said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9

In other words, our weaknesses make perfect GOD's strength!

GOD bless you. Peace be with you. Don't be doubting and keep your faith limitless!

Your servant, RC Hammer

2 comments:

Isabella said...

hey ryker!! srry i havent been on in a while but who ever said i couldnt cross knap? hmm?


Bella~ttyl

RC HAMMER said...

Why... is it true?

Hammer