Monday, June 25, 2007

DC Talk | What If I Stumble

DC Talk
What If I Stumble
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world todayIs Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lipsThen walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle.That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."
Is this one for the people? Is this one for the Lord?Or do I simply serenade for things I must afford?You can jumble them together, my conflict still remainsHoliness is calling, in the midst of courting fameCause I see the trust in their eyesThough the sky is fallingThey need Your love in their livesCompromise is calling
What if I stumble, what if I fall?What if I lose my step and I make fools of us all?Will the love continue when my walk becomes a crawl?What if I stumble, and what if I fall?
What if I stumble, what if I fall?You never turn in the heat of it allWhat if I stumble, what if I fall?
Father please forgive me for I can not composeThe fear that lives within meOr the rate at which it growsIf struggle has a purpose on the narrow road you've carvedWhy do I dread my trespasses will leave a deadly scarDo they see the fear in my eyes? Are they so revealing?This time I cannot disguise all the doubt I'm feeling
What if I stumble, what if I fall?What if I lose my step and I make fools of us all?Will the love continue when my walk becomes a crawl?What if I stumble, and what if I fall?
What if I stumble?Everyone's got to crawl when you know thatYou're up against a wall, it's about to fallEveryone's got to crawl when you know that
I hear You whispering my name [You say]"My love for You will never change" [never change]
What if I stumble, what if I fall?What if I lose my step and I make fools of us all?Will the love continue when my walk becomes a crawl?What if I stumble, and what if I fall?
What if I stumble, what if I fall?You never turn in the heat of it allWhat if I stumble, what if I fall?You are my comfort, and my God
Is this one for the people, is this one for the Lord?

19 comments:

Scottie said...

bella doesnt wanna talk about what carl said.....and she quit blogging because she says "its stupid and she doesnt like talking to people who feel it's right to diss her and things about her life" and it doesnt matter because i was gonna ask you who she liked because.......well i kinda like her

Scottie said...

could you please tell me who she likes though...please?

RC HAMMER said...

Scootie... I know who she likes... but I'm not sure if she wants me to tell you. You see, you might not realize it, but like you, I want the best for Bella... I mean... I don't want her to be sad all of the time. I want her to be joyful. I will tell you who she likes, only if she gives me permission to. So please ask her if I can tell you first...

(plus, can you ask her if she wants me to call her... umm... boyfriend... and... tell him that she still likes him? Thanks... and no, I'm not trying to rub it in your face. I actually really want to tell you her your secret... I just don't want to tell you without Bella's permission... I mean... she already thinks what I said was a dis... when it wasn't... and...

So, yeah, I'll tell you, but first you have to ask Bella these two things 1: Can I tell you who he is... 2: and Does she want me to call him?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

yes, you can call him.....but im not sure you can tell scottie......

Anonymous said...

the song "Round Here" mostly understands me right now....im so messed up....especially now that i see scottie more than just at CHCC....

Anonymous said...

Ya and if I did or said anything to hurt you i'm very sorry and I saw you on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I forgot you can call me whatever you like

Anonymous said...

WHO IS SCOTTIE!!!!!!!!

RC HAMMER said...

Is "Round Here" by Live?

Anonymous said...

no round here is by the counting crows...and scottie is this kid i use to like and we met at chcc and now he lives a few blocks away from me...this is just AWESOME...NOTTTTTTTT and kyle...you saw me sunday? if so where? wait who is kyle talking to? lol..im confused...you guys should get aim...it would be way easier....and have you called him yet ryker?

Bella...

Anonymous said...

I is on my All-Star team and he still likes you and he's over at his dads house tomorow and I saw you at your house I was riding around and I went through that passegway behind school and I kept going straight and I'm like who is that!? oh my gosh.

RC HAMMER said...

Sweet! Kyle, if we go rollin' tomorrow, then we can go to I's to Y's and to S's and to H's all @ the same time!

Anonymous said...

but one thing I can;t ride a bike.

Anonymous said...

hey ryker email who S and H are ok?


Bella....

RC HAMMER said...

Why can't you ride your bike?... Oh... Yeah... I can't ride a bike... or swi- Wait... He can swim now right??? Yeah he can.

Sure, Bella.

Anonymous said...

I not "I"can ride a bike and swim and scottie what is your addres 1229 or 1225?

Anonymous said...

It's 2119 or 2115!

Anonymous said...

hey Ryker but me on the prayer list.

Anonymous said...

but if you don't want to you don't have to because I wasn't thining when I was writing.