Sunday, June 10, 2007

Finally: It's Summer Vacation!

School is out and the tempersature is rising... Finally I get a vacation from school (I'm thankful for my education, but I needed I break... I think I needed a break). Just because it's summer vacation for me, it doesn't mean I'm going to take a blogger vacation. The posts may not be as rapid as they use to, but I will be writing (you would think that it would be the other way around: Less time= less posts, more time= more posts. But it's not. Now, why don't we have a guessing game?

Below, I will post a Bible chapter from the book of Psalms. Your job is to guess which Psalm it is. I will post the answer in a few days. Cya!

1Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
You can guess this. It's actually pretty easy. Don't be intimidated by all of the Psalms... I mean, there may be 150 of them, but it's not very hard at all!
Your servant, RC Hammer


7 comments:

Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RC HAMMER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RC HAMMER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Ryker...

Hows Caleb and Rachel??? Well ill talk to you sometime on msn. Cya. Hi Isabella....

~Abbey

RC HAMMER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RC HAMMER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.