Friday, March 30, 2007

Your Invincible, But You Can't Do It?






It's always funny (or sad) to hear Christians say that they can't do something. Aren't they suppose to be the Spirit filled child of GOD, who can do all things through HIM? Why do Christians moan and groan when they don't think they can do something? I mean, GOD created everything, gave life to everything, and can do anything HE wants to for you or Himself. HE's invincible and unstoppable, but still Christians doubt HIM. The Bible says:
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

GOD is all-powerful, and through HIM you can do all things. Why doubt GOD by doubting yourself? GOD even showed us how powerful HE is by raising JESUS from the dead. We can do anything and everything through HIM. We don't have to worry about those 'impossible' challenges in our lives, because if we truly love and believe in GOD, HE will provide.

A step in making your relationship with GOD stronger is to wipe out everything in your mind that says you can't do something. You need to concentrate on GOD's never-ending abilities and trust that HE will provide for you. Trust that you can do all things through HIM.

GOD bless you all.
Peace be with you during this Easter season.

Your servant,
RC Hammer

(.P.S. I might be on vacation while this post is... posted, so you might want to entertain yourself by either trying to read all of my posts or by messing with the polls on my sidebar or anything else over there. Also, comments are greatly welcomed and appreciated. Thank you.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you answer my Global Warming question now? After that, I have a few more questions.

RC HAMMER said...

Oh, sure.

OK, Global Warming.

I do believe that we should keep the earth clean or however you want to say it, but I do not think that Global Warming is a threat to man kind. The Earth is a very unstable planet and right now, we are probably just going through some natural phases. For example; The last ice age. How did the ice melt... people back then probably couldn't add to Green House gases, so I'm guessing that it was a natural phase that caused the ice to thaw. Some people may say that today natural and human causes combine to make our situation even worse. Yet me back up my beliefs with the following.

Me, being a Christian, trusts that GOD has control over the sun and the Earth, and anything that goes on on it. I therefore believe that GOD wouldn't just let us all die from the results of Global Warming. GOD is more smart and powerful than that. Do you understand what I'm saying... GOD will protect us... Besides, I'm sure JESUS will come back before anything 'severe' will happen.

Just to let you know for a fact, in the book of Revealation, there is a plague where the temperatures get extremely hot... but it only affects the unsaved and it is also only temporary.

I hope I answered your question.

GOD bless you.
Peace.

RC Hammer

***NO SPELL CHECK***

Anonymous said...

Thank you. You answered my question completly. My next question is:

Since the Bible was written by men, wouldn't have some errors?Also, does the Bible teach Scientific facts?

Thanks.

Isabella said...

i took the pics away because it felt weird that evan kept looking at them even though he doesnt like czeka....no offense to him but its a little stalkish!! i feel bad he said you and me are like his only friends......thats why i am always talking to him now......even though he doesnt believe me that i like him as a friend.....i feel really bad though!!

adios!!

Homedawg~

Isabella said...

who is anonymous??

RC HAMMER said...

So that's how you spell Checka... I mean Czeka. I didn't know Evan kept looking at them. I need to talk to Evan about this... topic, though. NM.

Anonymous, I'll answer your question in a second.

RC Hammer

RC HAMMER said...

OK, now I'll answer your question Anonymous.

Errors in the Bible? I don't think so. Everything in the Bible was written by GOD, and I don't think GOD would make any mistakes. You said the Bible was written by men... and I guess that's almost true. Think about yourself writing a letter with a pen. Is it your pen that is thinking of what to say and writting it down? No! It's you writting the letter through the pen... the pen is your tool. In the same way (kind of) GOD used men to write the Bible, like they were HIS pen. What I'm saying is, the Bible was written by men, but it was totally inspired by GOD; GOD told the people what to write if you want it more simple.

I can't stand to hear people say that the Bible doesn't teach Scientific facts! That's crazy! Really, if you read the stuff in the Bible and really look into it, you'll find that pretty much everything in the Bible can be a Scientific fact. Science and Christianity go together very well, people just don't look at it right.

Forgive me for not giving any examples... they would be too detailed. If you want me to give you one though, just ask.

RC Hammer

***No Spelling Check... Again***