Friday, July 13, 2007

Faith in GOD






I once saw a Christian poster that said something like, "What difference does faith make, as long as I believe in GOD?" This is a really... awkward question, because if the designer of the poster actually read the Bible often, then he would know that it says:
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:6
To start, if you want to believe in GOD, then you have to have enough faith that HE is actually there. For example, you have to believe that your parachute works before you jump out of an air plane. If you think that the parachute is broken or something, then you probably will not jump. Same with GOD. Why would you claim you believe in GOD, if you didn't have enough faith to follow HIM,just because you have not yet seen HIM.
It is impossible to please GOD without faith because, without faith, how can you start a true relationship with HIM? I mean, Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship with GOD... So if you don't have enough faith to start a relationship with HIM, how is GOD going to bless you. If you don't have the faith that GOD can do wonderful miracles in your life, then how will GOD be able to bless you more then HE already has: By keeping you alive! He is already putting breath in your lungs, but GOD can do much more for you... You have got to have faith in GOD, to truly see how fruitful living for HIM can be!
GOD bless you all. Peace be with you. Keep your faith limitless, so GOD's blessings will be limitless!
Your servant, RC Hammer

26 comments:

Isabella said...

hmm i do not understand you people sometimes

Isabella said...

carl i really would like to know why im so terrible...you never answered me

RC HAMMER said...

...I'm trying to decide what to do... Err... We should start a 3 person-post chat room blog on this so we can all stay on the same page...

RC HAMMER said...

I'll look to GOD, not my own understanding of the concept...

RC HAMMER said...

OK...:

Bella... I'm not taking sides... I'm on neither... But let me share my view of this situation:

Carl thinks that you need to change your lifestyle.
I don't know what's up with Gianinia.
And you, obviously don't like Carl talking to you about... well, how he thinks you need to change. You think he's judging you.

Now... I'm not to clear on this whole thing... but I think the problem is... That... we all have mixed up views of what the other person is thinking... Let me explain:

Carl, in your view, is trying to attack you in judgment, and rebuke you, were you think it is not needed. You think he thinks you are a terrible person.

Carl, in his own view, is trying to tell you that your lifestyle is seperating you from GOD, and that GOD wants you to change. He's basicly preaching a message of GOD's love for sinners and the forgiven.

~~~~~~~~~~~That is the different views on Carl. Now:

You (Bella), in Carl's view, is that you are wandering down the wrong path: Away from GOD. He thinks you are living a sinful life that desperetly needs change.

You, Bella, in your own view, is that (I'm guessing on this one, so I will try to keep it vague) you don't need change, and that Carl is trying to shove it down your throat as a message of hate. But you also have some pain and hurt from the inside...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~That is the different views on you.

Now, can you guys tell me if I am right... and if I have it clear?

RC Hammer

Isabella said...

umm no....he never told me the reason and had no support to why i needed to change and even carl said he was judging me

Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RC HAMMER said...

Yes, she does like no one...

OK, then, tell me your exact views, Carl, tell me your exact views, and then we will put them together...

Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RC HAMMER said...

OK... I'll go there.

I finally understand what you were saying... You don't know why Carl was preaching to you?

Anonymous said...

I think you were right on all that Ryker. I don't mean to get into your personal life or anything Bella, but this is directly to Ryker so Ryker, What you told me at the park is definately true and I hope she can understand. I think she is repressing my thoughts because that's what a normal human being does, we don't want to admit we've faulted.

-Dcaf

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ive missed so much and this is all funny. (to me i mean don't take it seriusly or nontin) you said that twice Ryker and i got 43 wiffle balls.

Anonymous said...

hahawow kyle 43. I saw Kyle at Aberdeen today! Woot!

-Dcaf

Anonymous said...

Oh and lost in all this that was a great post RC! The quote from the Bible was really cool.

-Dcaf

Anonymous said...

sorry bella i almost beat you carl darn

Isabella said...

sorry bella for what?

RC HAMMER said...

Thanks Dcaf. I have two other posts planned so far... But I haven't taken the time to sit down and write them yet.

And Kyle, what did I say twice?

And Kyle, more music was posted at the Super Smash Bros. Blog!!! It's awesome... It's probably my first or second favorite one. (It's Fox's). Go to:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music05.html

Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RC HAMMER said...

Sweet!

Isabella said...

and my dad says if you guys bring up this conversation again to call him and tell him about it....

Anonymous said...

If we bring what up?

-Dcaf

RC HAMMER said...

Yeah?... But I could tell you got that one thing from one of your parents.

Isabella said...

what thing? if you bring up me being a bad person and everything he would like to know why you are bringing this up because it is extremely rude and you have no right telling me i am a bad Christian and if this conversation continues we should no longer be friends....your choice not mine

RC HAMMER said...

Bad Christian!?! That's pr... Oh, wait...
Sorry...

(The thing on Dan's).

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry bella and i don't think you're bad at all i told Ryker that too at tennis and i don't think i said i almost beat you bella and carl