Saturday, July 21, 2007

Where Have I Been for the Past Four Days?!?

Where have I been for the past four days? That's what many people have been asking. Well, please forgive me for "disappearing" without alerting you, but I have been very busy getting prepared to take a vacation out west (west of Michigan). Yes, I'm going to places like Yellow Stone, the Tetons, and Mount Rushmore. I'm going to other places too, those are just the places off the top of my mind. To follow where (I think) I'm going in my travels, double click the "highly-scientific" map below.



Fortunately, I will be able to update you (with my own pictures) when I get back! That's right, I finally got a digital camera! I wonder what I could do with this opportunity...

Now, I have some other things to take care of. See you in three weeks. While I'm gone, please visit Dcaf's blog, http://thegodisgreatblog.blogspot.com/. He will be a good substitute for me.

Hammer out...!

GOD bless you...

Peace be with you...

Keep your faith limitless...

And don't forget to study the Bible and pray!

Your servant, RC Hammer



17 comments:

1 said...

Haha, I wish I could go. Hopefully I can hold you down while your gone!

-Dcaf

Anonymous said...

hey sry that i havn't been keeping in touch. :( my computer broke and my mom won't get it fixed for the summer. bummer. anyway... i won't be going to BS this year. sry for the short notice. if you respond to this comment i cant read it cause im at the library. so you'll have to find another way of telling me what i said. nice to be on the computer again:) !!

~kaykay~

Anonymous said...

who are you

Anonymous said...

who are you

Anonymous said...

oops pressed it twice

Isabella said...

thats kayleee...DERRR

1 said...

That stinks that she's not coming next year :(

-Dcaf

Anyone up for a tennis match on tuesday?

Anonymous said...

i'm finally back and how do you get to Kaylle and your blog bella and carls

1 said...

You just type in
www.thegodisgreatblog.blogspot.com
....

-Dcaf

Ryker has links.

RC HAMMER said...

... I'm back. Aww... A lot of people aren't coming back... :(

Anonymous said...

yes you're back how many states did you go through? like who isn'ryker

Anonymous said...

well kaylee

RC HAMMER said...

Indiana, Illinois, Wesconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, and of course, Michigan.

I'll post it once I get my digital camera working... My Dad doesn't want me to say anything untill then.

So what's been happening since I was gone.

Dcaf, I saw a couple of farms that were raising llammas, and I also saw a commerial that said it would send you an alpacha, if you call 1800-ILOVEALPACHAS. I'm serious.

Anonymous said...

i thought that anyone would get that its me when i put kaykay. i mean kaykay kaylee. see the similarities. still at the library sry. well at least someone had fun with their summer. well ttyl :)

~kaykay~ (kaylee)

Anonymous said...

lol AWESOME! Well i guess its time to call 1800-ILOVEALPACHAS. I think its spelled alpaca but im not sure.

-Dcaf

RC HAMMER said...

Yeah... I spelled it wrong.

You didn't have a good summer Kaylee?

What library?

Planfield?

Anonymous said...

i always think kaylee is carl because there both anonymous.