Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Notice: My Friend Needs Your Prayers!!!

Yesterday, my friend, Brad, broke his foot by jumping off of a fence... He broke it in three places. A few of my friends and me kind of feel bad for him... It was his choice to jump the fence, but, his summer could easily be destroyed (if you know what I mean).

I believe that the HOLY SPIRIT can do great things. Please, add my friend to your prayers... And have faith. Maybe GOD will give us a miracle. Even if GOD doesn't, he can still bless Brad, and ease his pain. Thank you. Keep your faith limitless...!

~RC Hammer... "GOD Bless you."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait KYLES having a party???? why wasnt i invited lol and hey kyle....is "I" going?

RC HAMMER said...

...I'm pretty sure "I" is going to Kyle's party...:)!

Anonymous said...

you're a girl and i would get moched (spelled wrong) and i have only seen you once this summer and for like two sec.

yelio said...

why wasnt me invited D: your a meanerest kyle unless u inv. me
and ryker down load flyff all ready

yelio said...

and any one else because my plpz on my list arent on when im on and i get board

RC HAMMER said...

Kyle!!! You saw her 3 times! Gowsh!

Anonymous said...

i did