Sunday, July 1, 2007

GOD's Law...






For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew 5:18
Until JESUS comes again, GOD's law will not change. Even if today's views on what GOD's law is, is different from what it was long ago, we can rest assured that it will not under go changes. It's kind of a "Same Dew, New View" type of thing (I hope you know what I am talking about... You know... The thing it says on the cans of Mountain Dew. The can's design is different, but the dew tastes the same... umm... yeah...). Our view of GOD's law might change as time increases, but GOD's law will always stay the same. For example, GOD's law says not to steal. Today, you can steal in many different ways that people back then couldn't do. Like, if you download music illegally from the internet... Could you do that a long time ago? No. Is it still considered stealing by GOD? Yes! So, even though that's a different "view" on stealing, it doesn't mean that it doesn't break GOD's law... Got the idea???
"Come on... Give me a break... I was trying to compare GOD's law with Mountain Dew!"
GOD bless you all. Peace be with you.
Your servant, RC Hammer

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey RC! Im in NY with my cousins right now! Pretty cool eh? Great post and you made a good point on how we go against GOD's laws today and how we did back then.

-Dcaf

Anonymous said...

Sweet! NY City?

Anonymous said...

I have been to New York before it is sweet. and I got cake.

1 said...

naw east part of the state, wellsville.

-Dcaf

Anonymous said...

west part of the state i mean. And just to let you know I haven't said anything ad to Bella whn i've talked to her, but shes probably takin it like a "diss". I'm really confused right now Bella with all of the supposed people that are getting on your IM thing. Just like kinda update me on everything okay?

-Dcaf

Anonymous said...

Oh and ive watched th "Evolution" and "Atheism" videos on Wayofthemaster.com. They're really great and they've helped me out too. It's so amazing how easily they can convert those people, or make them really go over what they believe. Pce

-Dcaf

P.S.- Hi Kyle!

Anonymous said...

Yeah- The Way of the Master guys have sweet techniques!

Bella took what I said about LIVE's songs as a dis too... and what I said wasn't a dis. I wish I knew what was going on... I know just as less about this situation as you do, Dcaf... Bella... Update us please!!!

Yes, cake is very delicious.

Anonymous said...

Yar me 2. Where is that last picture on the GOD's law post? The one with the bridge and waterfalls.

-Dcaf pce

Anonymous said...

yeah....well i was in Irons...aka up north.....for five days with my cousin, mariel...and im done with commenting you guys if all you're gonna do is talk about me...its so annoying and im sick of it...so maybe this will be my final goodbye....and could you tell me when "I" is going to be at your tennis thing.....

adiossss

Bella

Anonymous said...

a lot of people know my password so i dont know whos been on it....jeezeeee

its not like my passwords harddddd

farewell for probably good

Anonymous said...

and ryker on scott's blog you left a comment about calling my "boyfriend"??? what?.....email that back to me

RC HAMMER said...

The picture is still there.

We're conserned about you!

Who knows your password?

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to get I' to talk to you but i think he is scared for a reason i don;t know and bella do you still want to do the game I'm still up for it.

Anonymous said...

isn't bella's b day nov. 4 and ryk is sept. 9 i think