Thursday, May 10, 2007

30th Fifth Third River Bank Run

It's my favorite time of year again! May 12 is this year's 30th Annual Fifth Third River Bank Run! I've been training a lot for this one! I'm doing the 5k (five kilometers... 3 1/2 miles).
My time last year was 23 minutes... a few weeks ago I timed my self to see how I would do and I got 21 minutes. So if I add the last three weeks and how much faster I run during the actual thing, I should be able to cut my time to... 18 maybe 17 minutes.
I'll be keeping this verse from the Holy Bible in mind while I run:
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
~Philippians 3:14
GOD bless you.
Peace be with you.
RC Hammer

5 comments:

Isabella said...

sweeet i might go if fans can? what time holmes...and i dont know where im going? what are you talking about..........you know what i should always listen to you first....when you said i should say no to carl because he always changes his mind bout crap...for example like liking me.....and now i cant stop thinking about him....ughh i wish this wouldnt always happen....but i have to tell you a big secret that you cant let anyone else know....but umm does pierce still like me....that has something big to do with my secret....maybe you can guess...maybe not....but i just wanna know if he does so i can tell you something.....ok...

well i know its long so adiossssss

Bella~

PS ask carl if he seriously still likes me...because he wont even talk to me....i mean what kind of boyfriend is that.....makes me sad...and please get aim so i can talk to you

Isabella said...

so any rumors??

Bella~

RC HAMMER said...

...umm... for the map where to go go to:

www.53riverbankrun.com

and then look around and click course map. That should tell you where to go. The time... I'll ask.

No rumors so far.

I think Pierce still likes you... He hasn't said he doesn't.

What do you mean Carl keeps changing his mind? Does he not want to go out with you anymore or something?

OK.

GOD bless you.
Peace.

RC Hammer

Isabella said...

ok well im kinda sad and ill send you my so called "secret" on email...but i forgot your email address

please get aim please please please


Bella~

RC HAMMER said...

OK... just ran the River Bank. Sorry I didn't get you a time, but you would have probably only saw me once though. I'll tell you more later.

12921