Thursday, May 3, 2007

No Specific Title


It bothers me to hear Christians swearing and using curse words. It's wrong and not a good thing for a Christian to do. Don't they know that the Bible says if you love GOD, you will keep HIS commands. Swearing is against GOD's commands. Hasn't anybody ever read this verse:

But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Colossians 3:8

If you swear and curse, you disrespect GOD, your forefathers in Christianity that went before you, and all of the other Christians that are being looked badly upon because of your foolishness. Pray about it and ask GOD to take away your lethal vocabulary. Now!!!!!!!

Also, it drives me crazy to hear Christians use GOD's holy name in vain. It's the most ridiculous thing ever... There is no excuse for it at all!!! I'm sure Christian knows the third (for some, the second) commandment: Do not use GOD's name in vain.

If you do, you are simply a blasphemer.

GOD bless you all.
Peace be with you.
Your servant, RC Hammer

(P.S. Attention Viewers of the "Going to Heaven" Quiz:
Many people are being offended by my "Are You Going to Heaven?" quiz. It is probably because nobody reads the result in which I state my... reasons why. If you just got here from the quiz, relax. I'm not trying to judge you. No... I'll explain all of my actions later. You can still comment me about it though. There is so much I want to tell you all, but my thoughts are over flowing with ideas and I have very little time... sorry. I have a lot of plans and a lot of HOLY SPIRIT)!

6 comments:

Isabella said...

i could never see you being worse than Sam....but then again everyone only is human

and i completely understand what you were saying...i wish people could be kind and considerate of others....
keep up with the RAK...if you know what that means.....you're good at it...even when you dont know you're doing anything

bless you

Bella~

Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Isabella said...

number 39 of my icons......im trying to make a point if you didnt get it.....thats how christians act....they think they'll get stuff for believeing in God which is not the right way to live....i just wanted to clearify things...and im not so sad any more......


pce

Bella~

RC HAMMER said...

I don't know what RAK means but it seems like a compliment, so thanks. I'll figure it out eventually. I know where to look.

You seem to be in a pretty 'messed-up' situation right now. It will be over soon. You have perseverence.

GOD bless you.
I'll be praying.

RC Hammer

Isabella said...

RAK means random acts of kindness and thank you


Bella~

RC HAMMER said...

...Thank you.