Monday, May 28, 2007

KJ-52 and Eminem

(KJ-52 pictured above)

You might have heard that "KJ-52 'dissed' Eminem." It wasn't a diss and I am going to explain why.

In 2003, KJ wrote the song "Dear Slim". It was a song for Eminem, that told him about how much JESUS loved him. After the VMAs (sorry, I have no clue if I said that right) a pastor talked to Eminem about GOD and handed Eminem KJ's track "Dear Slim". Eventually, MTV heard about KJ-52's song, and it was played on TRL (Total Request Live). They played the first verse to the song, and then they cut it off saying that it was a "dis" on Eminem. (The first line is the most controversal). They never gave KJ a chance to explain his song, that is was just to let Eminem know about a GOD who loves HIM. Eminem has never responded to the song either.

In 2004, KJ-52 wrote another song to Eminem, titled "Dear Slim Part 2". This one is lesser known, but KJ explains that he wasn't trying to insult Eminem he was just trying to share JESUS' love (like I have been saying).

Now that you know the truth about the Dear Slim songs, will you help KJ-52 in his cause by praying for Eminem? The Bible says: When two or more come together in GOD's name, GOD will be there with them. So if numerous Christians come together and pray for Eminem's guidance down the right path (to GOD), then GOD will be there with them. Not to mention there is a prophecy that Eminem and 50 Cent are going to be saved into GOD's family if we pray...

Please pray for Eminem (and 50 Cent)!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Slim Lyrics:

Dear Slim I never wrote you or been callinMy name ain't Stan son, nah we've never met andMy name's KJ let me begin by introducing nowMyself to you and these very reasons I'll be writinWhy I took the time, the who what where and why and The purpose of my verse, the reasons I'm recitingWhat I hope your learnin from the truth I pray your finding And every word I'm writin down upon the dotted lines andSee I heard ya first album, was called InfiniteI shook my head cause nowadays you soundin differentWhat drove ya take your whole persona and be flippin it nowWhat makes a man totally change see I ain't getting itSee was you sick of getting booed when you was rippin itAnd sick of never havin dough and you your wanted to put an end to itWhat good's all kinds of doughPlus all kinds of flowTo gain a world of fans but suffer the loss of soul

CHORUSLa la la la la la,La la la la la la la laTo whom it may concern x4

Dear Slim I never wrote you or been calling This is my 2nd letter cause see son I gots a real problemIt's that to you that I'm always catching these comparisonsAnd after shows I got these people coming up to me sayinYou sound like Slim Shady son you sound like EminemAnd I be like now really man, do I gots to go through this againSee I used to get mad and sick of people saying thatTill at this one show this one day I met this one catHe told me how he used to listen to you but now he listens to meHad your LP but threw it out and bought my CDI'm like for real he's like yeah he said my music made a differenceIt got him away from all your words and imagesI gotta mention this, now what about the effects you have on kidsYou ever stop to think about the millions you influenceOr is it just irrelevent is it true life you telling itOr just the way for some record companies sellin itThe only thing we got in common is our melaninOr lack of it but anyway now this is what I'm sayinIt's for you that I'm on my knees now daily prayinPrayin that God opens your eyes now to what I'm relayinNow I'm praying that it's your heart that will soon be changingPrayin one day that you'll be calling upon His name andBut anyway I'm signin off now don't keep me waitinThis is KJ another cat just trying to make it

CHORUS

Dear Slim I heard about the stuff you's going through See I could relate to you cause son I'm about as old as youSee we both know what it's like just to be growing up to be in a neighborhoodWhen you's the only one and only kid that's whiteOr to get booed when you on the mic just because your skin is lightIt ain't right but sometimes you know that's lifeBut really tell me what you doYou just push on with hopes on that someday you'll put on your crewI hope you understand that I ain't even dissin youAnd even though its a song you'll probably never listen to See what I send to you is thisIs that a life without Christ is just a life that is never fixedHope you remember this now a few sentencesAbout a living God who loves you and plus forgivesAnd I'll be praying for your ex-wife and plus your kidIt's hard to live in a world as crazy as this one isAnd even though now it really might sound redundantGod's got mad love for you up in a mad abundanceYou'll sell a couple mill I'll probably sell a couple hundredThere's more to life then selling records and just getting bluntedBut anyway that's really all I gots to sayJust another word from an emcee now around the wayMaybe some day we meet each other in some wayTill then one love one God one way

CHORUS

Slim Part 2 Lyrics:

la la la la laDear slimla la la la lala la la la layo yo yo yola la la la la la la la yola la la la la la la la la yola la la la la la la la Dear slim Part 2la la la la la la la la yoDear slim i wrote you but you aint callinits been a couple years now since i wrote that song andalot has changed now for you and II had no clue that I would write a song for you andit would change some livesKids with tears in the eyesthey now come up to meshowing love to meand telling me that they look up to meThe effects to me wellwere really kinda strange to seeI only wanted to share with you nowwhat Jesus done for mebut theres a whole nother side to things nowthat I come to seeIts a huge influence you got up on the industrybut enough of mecause its not what i came to say to younot a day goes by where i don't take time to pray for yousorry now for what your mom and dad did to youbut i can relate with youcause well see dude i've been there tooI know theres a lot of pain and hurtnow that you've been throughbut never forget theres a real love that God gave to you

la la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la to whom it may concernla la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la still to whom it may concernla la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la To whom it may concernla la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la Its still to whom it may concern

Yo dear slim i wrote you and you still aint callenbackstage at the VMAs someone gave you my song andI kinda wonderen what you thought manwhen that guy walked up to youand talked to you and put it in your handsMaybe you never listened to it ormaybe you lost itor maybe you heard it and you got madand then you tossed itdid he dis you back?thats the question i always getIm like well god forbid you might even of liked itI dont know butcongratulations on your movie yo andHeard your last record well ova ten million soldbut theres one thing that gots me thinkin brodoes the grammy mean anything if its just gotta cost your soul?In case you didnt know theres a lovin that will never go awayyou say your goin to hell but it dont have to be that waysee the bottom line of what im tryin to say is God puts back together the broken piecesthat are were thrown awayIf even everyone you knowjust up and goes awayhe'll still love you till the very daythat your of that old and grayto bad alot of Christians all they do is hate on youinstead of droppin to there kneesand taken time to pray for youits obvious that you really love your daughter dudefor that i gotta tell you well i really got respect for youso here it is dear slim chapter part 2from another cat tring to make it just like you

la la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la to whom it may concernla la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la still to whom it may concernla la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la To whom it may concernla la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la Its still to whom it may concern

Yo dear slim did you hear the junk that im goin throughKids sending me hate mail and telling mehow im biting youtelling me how they gonna beat me up and just kill me toobut alot of people they just seem to get my song confusedsee what i say to you i know it might even sound funnybut i never came at you just to paint you has the enemyit wasn't about hatin' or startin some controversyit wasn't about blamen you or tryn to make some money nai dont claim to know everything that youv experiencedman i dont even know if even ever be hearen thisbut i said it once and i still hold it isis that a life with out Christ is still a life that is never fixedill tell you this even if its a hard pill to swallowlike it or not slim you'll always be role modeldo you know these kids, we're the ones that they always followwhat we say and how we live gives them a better tomorrowiv had my share of sorrow plus man iv been rejectediv been chewed up spit out and plus disrespectedbut if i die to day and never sale another recordJesus gave me more than i ever could of been expectedi know life is hectic it can leave you blown awaybut check it bro cause we all just gonna die somedayand on that note well theres only one thing still left to saytheres still one love and one God and only one way

la la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la to whom it may concernla la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la still to whom it may concernla la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la To whom it may concernla la la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la Its still to whom it may concern (2x)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOD bless you all.

Peace be with you

Your servant, RC Hammer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

about the diddy kong thing. i don't know if this is on the Nintendo 64 version... but on the DS there is this beach. the beach near the island with the door with 10 ballons needed. anyway... the beach has this one spot where theres like 10 dots. i can connect the dots but i don't know how i'm supposed to do that and that's probably the best way i can describe it soo. yea. thx if you can help and thx if u can't just cause'

~kaykay

RC HAMMER said...

Oh, yeah. That's easy. I can help with that... except I have to go now... talk 2 you later.

Hammer

Isabella said...

hey ryker jw but have you told him yet or havent you talked to him? jw




well God bless


Bella~ttyl

RC HAMMER said...

I rode my bike by his house today Bella, but he wasn't home. Neither was Kyle or Brad... but anyway, no I haven't. Probably will tommorrow though.

Kay, you know how the rocks form a circle? Well, if you draw a ballon (in the circle) then you will get a balloon. If you draw a coin, then you will get some coins. (I think there is a wall that shows a picture of a balloon as guidelines, but I'm not sure.)

GOD bless you both.
Peace.

RC Hammer

Anonymous said...

yea there is a wall that shows somehing right above it. so i draw it in between the lines or on the lines?

~kaykay

Anonymous said...

hey RC, can you put me on ur prayer list please. i'm going through rough times. thx if you can!

~kaykay

PEACE

RC HAMMER said...

Sure... I can. Not a problem.

A lot of people at school are going through some rough times. It could just be the common bullies, but I think the roots are deeper. Keep your faith and hope limitless, trust in GOD and he will provide.

I'll be praying.

GOD bless you.
Peace.

RC Hammer