Saturday, May 26, 2007

Video Games?





Almost everyone has a... hobby that sometimes gets in the way of their relationship with GOD. For me, I guess you could say it would be video games. I usually keep video games down as just a hobby but sometimes they get a little too high- Over GOD. I know I have to keep GOD first in my life, but sometimes it gets very hard. There are a lot of distractions! If you let video game (or anything else) get too high in your life, you eventually begin to forget all that GOD has done for you and all of HIS love. You start seeing the spelndor of your (hobby) and you get caught up in it, because it distracts you from GOD. It is like trying to read a book at the circus. You try hard to concentrate on your reading, but the circus distracts you so much that you eventually give up your reading and just watch the show.

Everyone has their problems, but you need to keep your eyes on JESUS because HE will actually lead you somewhere all of your hobbies and distractions won't. The Bible says GOD will never give us something to big for us to handle, so when we need help keeping GOD first, we have to pray and do whatever we can do to stay strong with GOD... I don't know, read the Bible, watch a TV preacher- Anything! Remember, you will always have a choice to chose the right thing.


I have something else for you today too, but this blog is about to go under "extreme" editing. I'll see you in a little bit.


(I used a quote from Spider-man 3, if you didn't notice. I also used a lot of Bible verses, but I didn't name them (except one).)


GOD bless you. May your cup runneth over. Peace be with you.


Your servant, RC Hammer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ryker. nice pictures AGAIN. If you haven't found out... i don't like any one anymore.

RC HAMMER said...

Really? I knew that would happen because of the... circumstances... I guess.

Have you gotten any farther on Diddy Kong Racing DS?... Haha, just kidding (actually, not really).

GOD bless you.
Peace.

RC Hammer

Anonymous said...

no not at all. lol i haven't made any progress since i got the lottery ticket. i'm trying to figure out what i'm supposed to do with the connect the dots in the sand on the beach. Do you know what to do?