Sunday, May 6, 2007

Complete Life








यू नीद योर रिलेशनशिप विथ गोद तो बे फुल्ल... कोम्प्लेते
Everyday I have to make sure GOD is in fully above everything in my life. HIS spirit and love need to be in all of my soul. GOD can't fill half of me: HE has to fill all of me. Then my sinfulness in replaced with GOD and I am full. It's the most wonderful feeling when GOD completes you. You need your relationship with GOD to be full... Complete.
GOD bless you.
Peace be with you.
Your servant, RC Hammer
यू नीद योर रिलेशनशिप विथ गोद तो बे फुल्ल... कोम्प्लेते

2 comments:

Isabella said...

hey ryker please just tell me the plan....kyle would never know...and i want some candy....lol you dont have to....and yes some rumors are true....well the one bout me and carl anyways.....i havent heard any other ones....but if there are please let me know.....

Bella~

RC HAMMER said...

OK... The plan... actually, it wasn't a plan, just a suggestion. Kyle and I would actually tell you, but for some reason Pierce doesn't want us to. I'll have to talk to him if you want to know so bad.

I lost all of my candy (most of it) on the bus... somehow.

Where are you going?... or... you know what I mean.

I;ll let you know the rumors I hear...

GOD bless.

RC Hammer