Friday, May 25, 2007

The Great Commission







Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mark 16:15


Why aren't the Christians doing anything? They should be out preaching the good news! Even when they are among sinners, they don't do anything at all. We say we aren't ashamed to speak GOD's name, but yet we haven't even started. Pray to GOD and ask HIM to give you something to do if you have to! I mean, I've heard that every second of the day, at least two people die. Do you think the majority of these people are Christians? Where will the unsaved go when they die if they don't hear GOD's word? Who is it who never told them? Where are GOD's people?


The great commission says make disciples of all nations.Have we even made them in our nation?Come on, Christians! Missions exists because worship doesn’t! People don’t worship the God that made them!We ambassadors!

~Lecrae


GOD bless you.

Peace be with you.

Your servant, RC Hammer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like those pictures. I read ur post from yesterday, May 24, and i really agree with everything u were saying. that link to u no wat was scary i didn't even read it all. i hardly read any of it. i read some titles and a few words but thats all. that was creeepy. i am never going to click that link ever again!

Isabella said...

yeahh please do have a word with Kyle......he always opens his mouth when the person im not gonna say is around....and its so annoying!!! the person guessed what it was and i do not know if kyle told him if it was right or not....i hope kyle kept his mouth shut.....can you please tell that person.....but you have to make them say that they wont say anything to anyone especially sam and carl

God bless

Bella~ttyl

RC HAMMER said...

I'm glad that that link is effective... it will make people think twice about their eternity.

I'll speak with him Bella... when he guessed it, Kyle didn't say... but it was very very close... indeed.

It was mean when everyone clapped for you and Same when you were the last ones up the hill. I wish they wouldn't do that.

I've noticed a lot of people have had your same problems... I you know what I mean. I think I have found a solution; Many people tell rumors about each other at school. They mostly aren't generally supposed to hurt a person, but they fall into the wrong hands. If we always tell the truth about others and get some of our loyal friends and their loyal friends to always tell the truth, then there won't be any lies.... and, that's about it.

Whoa... gotta go get my brother.

GOD bless you 2.

Hammer

Isabella said...

i wish they didnt clap like that either....i most certainly do not like Sam and now the teachers probably think i like him too...and you can tell the person i should not say the secret...but make him not tell anyone...ok?


Bella~ God bless

RC HAMMER said...

Really? OK.

I don't think the teachers will think that. First of all, their jobs require that they can't jump to conclusions about kids, and also, I think they realized that it was a pretty comedic structure... if I'm wrong, then you can have my word that Mrs. Zimmerman probably thinks I like Gianinia!

GOD bless you.

RC Hammer

Anonymous said...

isabella.. we were just joking when we were clapping. u don't have to take it seriously. Gosh!