Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Results Are In!!!


I finished the 5k Fifth Third River Bank Run today. It was one of my hardest runs, but also one of my best. Here are my results:

Final Time: 20:15
Class: Male, Ages 1-13
(My Age: 12)
My Class Position: 4
My Gender Place: 100
My Overall: 1010

I think I did pretty well. I came in 4th out of everyone 1-13. I got 100 out of all of the men. And, out of everybody, I placed 1010! There was over 12,000 people there! (I know, I was number 12921! It was all through CHRIST!

I couldn't stop. I had to keep pressing on. If I tried to walk, someone would tell me to keep going... so I did. And those he stayed behind me the whole race so I couldn't walk are slow down. What I'm saying is: You might be doing something right now that seems hopeless. It looks like it will never work. Keep on having faith... press on. It seems hard now, but soon, the badness in your situation will be good. Perservierence. In GOD's holy name;

GOD bless you.
Peace be with you.
May GOD's face shine upon you.
And may your cup runneth over...

Your servant, RC Hammer

(P.S. Is anyone here a Steve Yzerman fan? Comment and let me know. Thanks).






No comments: